Tuesday 9/8: Complete grit posters-about 20 minutes. Then-get with your day 1 groups and continue to work on the frameworks from this unit.
Signup for Getafive.com
1. Visit getafive.com and click on "I'm a student".
2. On the students page, choose "AP World History".
3. On the AP World History page, click on the "Enroll now" button.
4. Create an account or log in if you're already signed up.
5. You're now in your personal Study Room.
6. Click on the "Join a Class" tab on the left and enter this code: WALQLGX
HW: Your homework tonight is to register for getafive, watch the other two Unit 1 videos (8000 BCE-600 BCE. As you watch, get as much information as you can about the Key Concepts and put that into the chart you have. Take the quizzes at the end of each video.
Wednesday 9/9: We start working on learning targets today. In particular in the first 2 APWH Eras (8000 BCE - 600 BCE and 600 BCE - 600 CE) there is a lot of material in the textbook that is not part of what the Key Concepts. Work in groups of maximum of 3. Use your notes from Getafive, Crash Course, your prior knowledge and the textbook.